Slow Speed Chrome on Android- Speed up Chrome. Chrome browser, developed by Google needs no introduction. As its popularity and usage are increasing by leaps and grounds. After the proving its worth on desktop, the Chrome has been making its ground in the android market too. Although, Chrome is one of the fastest browsers available for android in the market but over time it may become slow.
Slow Speed Chrome on Android- Speed up Chrome
So, here in this particular post we are going to discuss the ways and methods to be implemented in order to boost the chrome browsers’ speed on our android devices.
Allocate More Memory to Chrome:
To allocate more memory:
1) Firstly, type in “chrome://flags” in the address bar of Chrome browser and you will see a list of flags.
2) Now, search for “chrome://flags/#max-tiles-for-interest-area” and then tap the dropdown box which is set to default.
3) Now, you will begin to see a screen as shown below, from where you can increase the memory to 64, 128, 256 and 512 MBs as per your device capability.
Note: This experiment may cause some privacy issues or damage and deletion of all your data, therefore, do it with caution.
Clear the cache Memory:
To clear the cache:
- Go the settings of your android device.
- Then navigate to Apps and in Apps section tap chrome.
- You will see a screen as shown below. Now tap clear data and clear cache button in order to remove the temporary files and other previous site visit data from your chrome browser.
Note: Clearing Cache means, clearing a temporary storage area for an application while it’s running. While Clearing Data means removing any user data or databases, which includes things like account settings, persistent preferences, etc. Clearing Data may result in the application revert back to default setting.
- Firstly, go to the setting option of your chrome browser.
- Now tap Site Setting.
In this way, you can apply the various tricks in order to soup up the chrome browser for your android device and thus improving your browsing experience. I hope this would help. If you have any queries then do comment below.
Happy Browsing 🙂