MX player – HD Video Player android download. Getting problem to play video out of your android built in video player which you might have downloaded from YouTube? Getting trouble similar to the snapshot given below? Is your android mobile is not properly buffering video smoothly? Are you investigating or inquiring for how to play this video file in your android mobile or tablet? Then just Download and install MX player. Below is short review about MX player android app, comes under Media and Video categories of Android application and which may convince you to let try once the same in your own valuable android machine. My purpose is just to make you aware about the app and rest is your choice. Also check MX player for iOS iPhone/iPad devices.
- Recommended : Try out Video Alarm Application – Video Waker
MX Player an appealing android app will troubleshoot all problem listed. MX Player the best way to enjoy your movie. Let me first talk about its outstanding simple User interface. Running MX Player will directly navigate you to the page listings the folder in which your video resides. App will auto detect the folder in which there is a video. Click on folder and then to the desired video and enjoy. Coming back to UI, Options will give you to search, directly run video from internet, edit option to rename or remove folder, settings and help menu. Beside these features an unwanted small ad may also appear, but only while getting to the start up page and will not disturb you while streaming the video. MX Player also provides Ads free pro version. You may be interested to see why MX player Pro and its features. You may also see VLC for android media player as an alternative to MX Player which is free and open source. Check out MX player vs VLC media player.
Download MX player – HD Video Player for android :
What options does MX player provides while running videos:
- Zoom in – zoom out : You can Zoom in/out running videos easily while just pinching it with your thumb and fore finger.
- Forward backward : Dragging the finger forward or backward on the screen will directly enable you to forward or backward video directly without pressing any other buttons.
- Brightness control : Dragging finger up or down on the left side of screen will increase or decrease brightness of video directly.
- Volume control : While Dragging finger up/down on the right side of screen will control volume. Here is the figure demonstrating the above point.
While playing the video, you can look on different options, like play, display, subtitle, and other tools.
Performance evaluation: If you have a Multicore processor android machine, then you would find best experience of smooth playback. It may be done by hardware decoding option given to you.
Other feature are of MX player – HD Video Player android:
- Volume boost (200%)
- Video zoom – Long press zoom button.
- Shuffle / Loops – Long press next button.
- Multi-subtitle support
- Supported many Subtitle Formats
- Plays almost every movie files including .3gp .avi .divx .f4v .flv .mkv .mp4 .mpeg .mov .vob .wmv .webm .xvid and many more.
- Hardware decoding (with h/w+ decoder)
- Better hi10p support.
- Processor optimization
You might also be interested to check Youtube offline feature.
- Note: We do consider and recommend every user of Android to have this player installed, which supports large number of formats which is updated continuously with new features. While we are not part of development or any of their department.
How is your experience with MX Player or do you know other video player better performing better than this then do comment here.