How to Share and Access Computer Hard disk Drive from Android Device. In today’s technological era, we often need to access our personal computer screen from our android device and vice-versa. There are many software and apps are already available in the market like Team- Viewer for accomplishing such tasks. Although, ES File Explorer is one of the most popular multi-purpose file manger available in the android market that will provide you Built-in RAR and ZIP support, task killing feature, remote access application management capabilities, Capabilities for Hiding WhatsApp images, videos, audios files from gallery, access to your computer hard disk drive from android and many more.
In this particular article, we will only focus on accessing the computer’s hard disk drive from the android device. So let us discuss the steps to be implemented in order to access the computer’s hard disk drive from android:
How to Share and Access Computer Hard disk Drive from Android Device
So here we go:
Steps to be implemented on Personal Computer:
- Firstly, open My Computer and then select the intended hard drive (the drive you want to share) and right click that drive.
- Then move to properties of the intended drive and select the sharing tab.
- Now, click on the button labeled as Advance Sharing and a dialog box will pop up.
- Then, enable the checkbox appearing in front of Share this folder.
- Finally, click on apply and then ok.
Now, you are done and ready for sharing of the hard drive from your personal computer’s side.
Steps to be implemented on your Android Device:
- Firstly, download the ES File Explorer app from Play store and install it.
- Now open the app and tap the three parallel line icons appearing at the top left corner of the app.
- Then from the opened menu, just select the LAN.
- Now, Scan for your personal computer and tap its name as soon as you found it.
- Then enter the Username and password same as that you use while logging into your personal computer.
- After logging into your computer, you will be able to see and share your computer’s hard drives with your android device.
I hope this would help. If you have any queries then do comment below. Stay tuned for more such useful information and latest technologies information.