Download Swiftkey Keyboard for android and iPhone- Features, Steps, Procedure.There are several keyboards available in the android market but the Swiftkey keyboard is one the most popular award-winning and efficient keyboard I had ever used. It is a smart keyboard that facilitates fast SMS, Chatting, accurate next-word prediction, e-mail, auto-correct and much more functionality to its users.
One of the most impressing things is that Swiftkey keyboard is available for free for android as well as iPhone iPod and iPad thus making it more popular.
Download Swiftkey Keyboard for android and iPhone- Features, Steps,Procedure
Now let us discuss its splendid features in detail in order to know its different aspects and also the applicability to users.
- Learns from you: The most amazing feature of Swiftkey keyboard is that it learns from you the writing style, your way of typing and thus facilitates you with accurate auto-correct and next-word prediction.
- Colourful Themes: Swiftkey keyboard has around 70+ colourful themes thus making it more attractive and easy to use.
- Different Layouts: Swiftkey keyboard has several layouts for the devices with varying screen sizes.
- Swipe Typing: Swiftkey keyboard also allows you to type by swiping the letters.
- EMOJI and EMOJI Prediction: Swiftkey keyboard has around 800 EMOJI characters and predictions that learn from you.
- Supports multiple languages: Swiftkey keyboard supports around 80+ languages like Afrikaans, Bengali, Chinese, English (US), English (UK), French, German, Hindi, and Italian and so on.
- Secure Backup and Personalization: you can synchronize your writing style with cloud and other devices securely.
- Multilingual Typing: You can select up to 3 languages (maximum 2 languages for iPhone) at a time and use them with so much ease in an android device.
- Less Typing: As Swiftkey keyboard learn from you and auto predicts and corrects the word by itself therefore reducing the need to type more words.
Once you have successfully downloaded the Swiftkey keyboard for your device then you have follow these steps in order to use the Swiftkey keyboard:
Step 1: Tap enable Swiftkey and a message will get popped up as shown below so press ok.
Step 2: Under locale and text just select the Swiftkey checkbox and message will get popped up as shown below, just read it and press ok.
Step 3: You will be moved to Swiftkey page. Now tap Select Swiftkey and then select the input method from radio button.
Step 4: Then you will be moved to get better prediction button. Now select the language and theme and tap finish.
You Can also see:
And you’re done. I hope you liked the review and if you have any queries then do comment below.